Powered By Blogger

jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

SO! this is the Deal...

I recntly got bored and thought maybe i should start writting this shitty ass blog again since nobody... sorry i meant, almost nobody is interested on it... maybe because i never share anything with anybody, so the work... o right i never talked or wrote about the job, right? Well let's start with the begining:

Last years ended wird, i lost my grandma on my dad's side, then got a new work at my old works place, that meant (yes ladies and gentleman) i'm back on hellvista Telvista, now as a good guy not being an asshole to the costumers anymore... well as far as i can
... you know my asshole impediment...
Anyhow, lots of work me being a floor walker, ... well assistance, one step below Mentor line

Here and then some stuff, some people not much to tell about that but: RUTINE

the good news, i hope, i'm moving out of mom's house to my own place with my GF and my best friend... well i was more inspired before now i'm just trying to finish this

maybe i'll write more when i get back home from work

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario